darragh's valentine card darragh's valentine card

Good!

Good work. It's nice to see something different on NG. It's very smooth.

MonsterBaby MonsterBaby

Nice drawings

I understand that you made this as an exercise only. But it wont hurt to put ANY sound in it and make a little movie from it. :)

Story of a tablet Story of a tablet

NIce

It was cute. :D Maybe little short ...but hey, a good joke dont need to be long.

Gameparty Gameparty

Nice animation

Nice animation. It would bee good too see your drawing skills in some kind of plot though.

ZombieRod responds:

thanks=D
im working in something new, just having some trouble with the sound =/

The Lady In White The Lady In White

Extraordinary

I'm really happy I've watched this movie. It's pretty and sad. Good work friend!

Hildebrandt responds:

Thankyou!! :)

Duck EXTREME Dress-up Duck EXTREME Dress-up

nice

definetly it wasn't a boring dress up. :) You should try to do more realistic drawings next time. :)

Nothing Between Nothing Between

Something different

I really like the animation part in it . Nice and smooth. I would play more with typoghaphy though, because now it's just a line of text. Maybe different kind of type also.
I didnt mind the music, I liked it - it puts rather artistic athmosphere to it. (but I used to listen to noise music, so maybe it's just me ;) )

This flash is kind of different than others. Keep up the good work.

ageReason responds:

Thanks for the positive criticism. It's encouraging to know that someone who isn't me might actually enjoy the things that I make.

Sonic Spoof Sonic Spoof

whoa!

THAT was a long speech friend! :) you did great !

Endeavour Endeavour

Nice plot!

I really like to see an animation which has a story to tell and which is just like a little movie. Really pretty story. I'm not sure if a black and white part of this flash fits the colorful one.
oh and the opening eyes were nice idea indeed. :)

LL - Not Made By Me LL - Not Made By Me

Funny!

I really like the idea. and people made of ...whatever it is ...have interesting form.
It's short but fun. :)

Isterbandet responds:

Hey, thx man :) Most people don't like lock flashes. Maybe you should check out the forum? www.LockLegion.com